Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nic's Garden



Nic has been working really hard on our garden. In fact, he came in today and said, "you haven't put one picture of our garden on our blog!" LOL So here are some pictures of the garden. It looks awesome. And so far everything is growing great!!




And of course, I just wanted to post a few pictures of Taya. She is growning up so fast and I seriously wonder every day where all the time has gone! We went to the fair with Nic's parents Friday night and we had a blast. Taya got to see all the animals and pet some even. She loved the baby goats and the baby calf! I only had my phone so I have a few pictures of her on that but no pictures to post. Here are a few pictures I took of Tay this morning though!!






9 comments:

Lacey said...

Way to go on your garden! I just love Taya's haircute! SO CUTE!

Becca said...

She is getting so big and I absolutley love her hair cut. I love how Nic did the garden. I have been trying to think of a way to do ours so its not just out in the open. I may have to steal your idea. I were looking at your blog the other day and Jarrin was standing next to me. He saw a picture of Taya and got so excited. I was suprised he recognized her. Funny Boy hes still in love with her.

The Giffords said...

Good job Nic! It looks awesome!

Brady & Jessica said...

Way to go Nic. That is an impressive garden. All our plants finally froze. Taya has sure changed a ton. She's getting big and is sure a cutie. Just so ya know... If you have pictures on your phone you can text them to you email (just type in your email address instead of a phone #) Then you can save em on your computer and post em... If you're interested. I'm always doing that cuz I never remember my camera but I usually have my phone on me. Keep in touch. Jessica

Taralee said...

Oh look at that cute little priss. She is a doll. Love her. She looks JUST like her hot mama! She looks SO grown up too...it's crazy.

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

She is such a doll! Just like her mommy! Hope you guys are doing great
love
monica

DeWitts said...

Love the garden! Way to go Nic! Taya is getting so big, love the pics of her.

Erich and Katie said...

I am so impressed with the garden! We move home Dec 13th! I want to see you guys. Taya is so dang cute, love the hair!

Fullerton Family said...

Taya is such a doll!

So remember that night I texted you? Well, my cousin texted me that night and told me that he had already given one of his friends both his and Jori's resume. The next morning, 40 min. before we had to leave, he called and said they both had interviews. So we left the Girls at my parent's house and rushed down there and then back home... and guess what? He got it!! He starts Nov. 10!