Hello, every one and Happy Easter. We went up to Snowflake Friday night to help clean Great Grandma Brewer's house and yard. We had alot of fun pulling weeds and dusting Grandma's million nick nacks! LOL! Then we went to Grandma Holladay's to spend some time with her and have a really good easter lunch! Kelli and Steve and the girls headed home that evening and Nic, Taya, and I went to Show Low to hang out with our friends Jori, Kimberly and girls. It has been almost a year since we had seen them but it was really good to hang out with them and play games. Especially fun to watch Kami and Taya pick up right where they left off. They had so much fun together. We then headed to Heber to spend some time with Mom and Papa Bigler. Today we are just enjoying the Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny found Grandma and Grandpa's house thanks to Grandma Kelli. Taya was so excited about the slippers and candy!! I think her and Nic had way too much fun with bubbles. Anyway... here are some pictures of Taya's Dress... (the pictures don't do it justice, it is so cute)
MY NEW HAIR....
Also, I got my hair cut and my friend cut off about 10 inches.... It is really cute I think and so easy to do now! I love it.... So here is some pictures of my new hair cut... Oh and a picture of Nic and Taya playing with the bubbles, you have to love the overalls.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Here are some pictures of Teagan after he was born. My camera is broken (sad!! So these are some pictures that Cortney emailed me today! Oh PS Randa is doing great. Mike and her are wonderful parents and Teagan is a very good baby! We all adore him. Congrats again guys!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
1. When I get really tired. I play with my eye lashes. I have since I was a little girl. It is only when I am super tired too.
2. I hate closed toe shoes. If I could wear flip flops all the time I would. My feet get too hot and I really don't like socks!!! I think my feet get claustrophobic! LOL!
3. I have to have MY pillow at night. Since Nic and I were married we always fight over MY pillow. It isn't even super nice or comfortable. He takes it just to see if I will notice he has mine and I have his. I always do and I can't fall asleep till I have MINE!!
4. I always have to have a blanket when I sleep. It can't just be a sheet either. It has to be a blanket and no matter how cold it is I have to have one foot out of the covers. Weird I know!!
5. I never liked the color purple until Taya was born. I love pink but I just was never a fan of purple until we had her. Silly...
6. I can't sleep if Nic isn't in bed with me. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I went to bed without him or before him. I have to be REALLY tired! If not I have the hardest time falling asleep with out him in there with me.
7. I hate to be home alone. I always think some one is watching the house and is going to come in and murder me or something. But I hate to be home ALONE!!
Ok, so there is 7 random facts about me!! I tag Amanda Hall, Jeni Hatch, Lori Baker, Nicole Combs, Alacey Yarn, Melinda Porter, and Karleen Rehrer!
We had a wonderful arrival last night at ABOUT 10:30pm. TEAGAN MICHAEL CANTER made his grand arrival weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches tall!! His mother, Randa is doing great and his father Mike is excited to finally have him here. His grandma Kelli and Aunt's Cortney and Kelsey where also there to greet the little tike! We heard he is so handsome with the Despain dimple and cowlick, and adorable predominant chin! Grandma Kelli told me that he looks a lot like his daddy! Oh and his Big sister, Ellie was also there to greet him. We are so excited for the new addition to the Despain Family. We are very thankful to our Heavenly Father for sending us this beautiful blessing and keeping him and his mother safe! I will post pictures of him as soon as can! Until then tootles!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
So things just keep getting busier and busier. Taya is growing so fast. I can barely believe how much she talks! Kelli watched her yesterday and after I got off of work we decided to go over to Burlington and look at their Easter dresses. I got Taya a really cute dress for $14.00! Kelli got her a really cute outfit and she even bought me a new dress. I love my mother-in-law! I really got a good one. We looked at the shoes where Taya had to try on everyone she could get her hands on!! LOL! Any way we got up to check out and Taya had thrown all types of stuff in the cart. It was so funny! Neither me or Kelli had seen her do it! She wasn't very happy that we put her very random selection of toys and clothes back!lol! We then left to go pick Nic up from work... I don't think he was happy that we were about 15 min late... OOPS! I tried to make up a really good excuse of while we where late and he looked over at Taya and said, "Did you have fun shopping all day?" Taya replied, "Yeah, jabber jabber jabber!" Yep I was caught!!