Thursday, March 13, 2008



1. When I get really tired. I play with my eye lashes. I have since I was a little girl. It is only when I am super tired too.

2. I hate closed toe shoes. If I could wear flip flops all the time I would. My feet get too hot and I really don't like socks!!! I think my feet get claustrophobic! LOL!

3. I have to have MY pillow at night. Since Nic and I were married we always fight over MY pillow. It isn't even super nice or comfortable. He takes it just to see if I will notice he has mine and I have his. I always do and I can't fall asleep till I have MINE!!

4. I always have to have a blanket when I sleep. It can't just be a sheet either. It has to be a blanket and no matter how cold it is I have to have one foot out of the covers. Weird I know!!

5. I never liked the color purple until Taya was born. I love pink but I just was never a fan of purple until we had her. Silly...

6. I can't sleep if Nic isn't in bed with me. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I went to bed without him or before him. I have to be REALLY tired! If not I have the hardest time falling asleep with out him in there with me.

7. I hate to be home alone. I always think some one is watching the house and is going to come in and murder me or something. But I hate to be home ALONE!!


Ok, so there is 7 random facts about me!! I tag Amanda Hall, Jeni Hatch, Lori Baker, Nicole Combs, Alacey Yarn, Melinda Porter, and Karleen Rehrer!

2 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

I have to sleep with MY pillow also, I love it, and Scott always trys to sneak it away, I also always think someone is watching me when I am home alone, I hate it, Scott is going to be a firefighter so he will be gone 24hrs so that means home alone for me. I feel safer with my dogs though. It was good getting to know you a little better!

Gardner World said...

I hate to wear shoes and socks too. I love flip flops.. I can sleep good with or without Eric. Does that sound cold? Well we have been together for so long and have worked differents shifts that we have learned to be without I guess. When he gets up in the morning to go to work I am excited because I get the whole bed to myself. :)