Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tattle TALE

So things just keep getting busier and busier. Taya is growing so fast. I can barely believe how much she talks! Kelli watched her yesterday and after I got off of work we decided to go over to Burlington and look at their Easter dresses. I got Taya a really cute dress for $14.00! Kelli got her a really cute outfit and she even bought me a new dress. I love my mother-in-law! I really got a good one. We looked at the shoes where Taya had to try on everyone she could get her hands on!! LOL! Any way we got up to check out and Taya had thrown all types of stuff in the cart. It was so funny! Neither me or Kelli had seen her do it! She wasn't very happy that we put her very random selection of toys and clothes back!lol! We then left to go pick Nic up from work... I don't think he was happy that we were about 15 min late... OOPS! I tried to make up a really good excuse of while we where late and he looked over at Taya and said, "Did you have fun shopping all day?" Taya replied, "Yeah, jabber jabber jabber!" Yep I was caught!!

3 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Lol, that's too funny! You got busted! And too funny about Taya and the shoes, that's how Kami is, she has to try on all the shoes, even if they're not her size!

Fullerton Family said...

Oh yeah, I tagged you~ hope you don't mind! (Check my blog to see what to do!)

Anonymous said...

HAHA...that was a cute one!