Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have been Tagged but before I do that... BIG NEWS!!

We had a wonderful arrival last night at ABOUT 10:30pm. TEAGAN MICHAEL CANTER made his grand arrival weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches tall!! His mother, Randa is doing great and his father Mike is excited to finally have him here. His grandma Kelli and Aunt's Cortney and Kelsey where also there to greet the little tike! We heard he is so handsome with the Despain dimple and cowlick, and adorable predominant chin! Grandma Kelli told me that he looks a lot like his daddy! Oh and his Big sister, Ellie was also there to greet him. We are so excited for the new addition to the Despain Family. We are very thankful to our Heavenly Father for sending us this beautiful blessing and keeping him and his mother safe! I will post pictures of him as soon as can! Until then tootles!

4 comments:

DeWitts said...

Exciting news! Josh said he told me at one in the morning i guess deanna text him a pic, and i said how cute and went back to sleep, but i don't remember anything. Anyways i'm so happy for the Canter family! Randa is going to be a great mom!

Gardner World said...

How exciting!! I cant wait to see pics. I agree, Randa will be a great mom. Tell them Congrats for us.

Lacey said...

YEAH! I was hoping someone would post about Randa! I told her to have Mike do it so hopefully he will post a few pics on their blog!! Like Marti and Tracy...Randa is going to be a great mom!

Deni said...

Congrats to Randa. I think this has been the longest pregnancy I've known about. It seems like she was pregnant forever.

Watch out Taya - The attention is now split...