Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love Halloween!!!


This is what we did for Family Home Evening tonight! Pretty cute I think LOL!I am so excited for Halloween! I love Halloween. I can't wait for the 31st!! LOL!! I know I am a kid!! Any way, we've been so busy lately. I was so excited when Friday came! I was able to finish my crafts that I made for my the awesome ladies I visit teach, my visiting teaching partner (I seriously have the best partner just so you know!!), and my amazing in-laws. Taya and I also were able to make some Halloween cookies thanks to my sister, Lori's amazing recipe and adorable cookie cutters. WE didn't make near as many cookies as I thought we would thanks to two tiny hands! Taya ate like 1/3 of the dough!! Any way here are some pictures of the finished product.........



Also, Taya and I went to my sister's ward's TRUNK OR TREAT on Saturday while Nic and some friends went to the ASU Football Game! Taya was Snow White again. She really wanted to be a Froggie this year (random I know) but I couldn't find a frog costume for cheaper than 35.00 and that is before shipping so we decided that there is no point spending money on a costume when she fits perfectly into what she wore last year. Plus I kept asking her what she wanted to be and she said, " A froggie, a ribbet!" Then Lori came to the rescue. She said, "Taya don't you want to be Snow White and get candy?!" Taya's response was, "Sure... Okay I will be Snow White so I can get candy!" LOL if only she would stay this easy!!! Any how, I bought some black hair spray and sprayed her hair black. When I showed her in the mirror she started to cry... LOL! I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't want black hair!" After I showed her it washed out she was fine! Poor thing! Here are some pictures from the TRUNK OR TREAT! My nephew Tre' is the whoopee cushion (hilarious he even had a fart machine), Tucker is the scary pirate skeleton, and I didn't get a picture of Tatum. She was Giselle from Enchanted, she looked the part too! LOL!





Also Taya fell asleep at the dinner table Sunday Night! It kinda sad but really cute her are some pictures of how I found her...




And last but not least! I tried to get Nic to take a good picture with me. And after about five I got an okay one, That is okay!!! He kept saying I already took a good one!! Grr if he would just like pictures!!! I will get a good one!! SOMEDAY!!

12 comments:

The Giffords said...

Those crafts are so cute. Isn't it amazing that kids can sleep anywhere?

Deni said...

Cute Family Picture Jess

Fullerton Family said...

Cute new family picture! Kami is going as the same thing as last year also because 1) No way am I spending $40+ for a princess costume and 2) she's afraid of everything else!
And yep, we are moving down. i'm not sure when the Girls and I will, probably Dec.!

Becca said...

Such a cute little snow white. Jarrin is going to be a skunk again and Mason is going to be a puppy. we have a trunk or treat tonight so i will try and post some pics. Love you crafts. So Cute! Miss you guys!

Becca said...

P.S Love the new pic!!!

Lacey said...

Love your candy corn...how did you make them?

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Oh my goodness! Taya is the cutest little girl!!. It looks like she had a great time on Halloween. I love your new family picture, you are so gorgeous!! And I agree, we need to get together soon and go out to eat or something. I hope all is going great with you guys! xoxo

Fullerton Family said...

Hey, I just got a new phone (my old one got put into a cup of milk) so could you text me your number at 368-7771? Thanks!

DeWitts said...

Love the little snow white!

{nicole coombs} said...

So Cute! I love the new family picture on the top of your Blog WAY cute!!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

What a cutie! Tay Tay is getting so dang big!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

What a cutie! Tay Tay is getting so dang big!