Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cousins by chance, Friends by Choice!


As many of you know I have a cousin that I have known since birth. Lonna Porter Connolly and I have been friends/cousins since she entered this crazy world. We've had our differences but when it came down to it if there was every anything I needed I knew she would be there for me, NO MATTER what. I have grown to greatly appreciate the bond we have and even though we don't see eachother often or talk every day... She's still one of my best friends! She's been a great example to me in many ways and I have learned so much from her over the 23 years of our lives. The great thing is Lonna and I both have little ones about two months apart. They really are kindred spirits! They adore one another and play so well together! Lonna and Cam stayed with us the other night and the girls played and laughed for hours. They slept in the same room and they probably would have slept in the same bed but I didn't think they would be that comfortable on Taya's toddler bed. LOL! Taya even went up to Alli's to stay the night. Her first sleep over! Lonna said they slept great and woke up and just played and played! It's funny cause they don't see eachother often but when they do they remember even at the age of two and they just pick up right where they left off. Well here are a few pictures of our cute little ladies...

No more monkey's jumping on the bed!!


A cute pic Lonna took of the girls while I was at work!


I hope the continue to be such good friends and examples!

Oh and Aunt Toni, Lonna and I finally understood why you always told us, "One girls a girl, Two girls half a girl, Three girls is no girl at all!"

4 comments:

Brandon & Diana said...

I'm jealous!!!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey Miss- Sorry I really wanted to call you today and check in with you see how your day went, the day just got away from me and now its too late to call a normal person haha. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and your family and I love you!!!

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

How fun to have cousins so close! They are adorable!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

WOW! Thanks so much Jess! I Love You! You really are a true friend!Taya can come up anytime! Ali talks about her constantly! Hopefully I will get to see more of you with Camron gone. Let me know your work schedule so I can come down and we'll have a girls night out!