Sunday, July 6, 2008

A much needed up date...

A lot has happened to our little family. We have been so busy and every time I think I have found time to update on out blog... the Internet isn't working or Nic needs to do homework etc. Any how. Beginning of June kept us all busy. My little sister Kati and Boston Bryce were married on the 14th.






Taya turned two on the 29th. Sorry for all of you out of town family or friends (also those of you I don't see often) I made invitations for everyone and by the time it was said and done it was too late to mail them out and I didn't have time to do it. Any how we had a little pool party and Mike and Randa Canter's (Nic's sister's). It was a lot of fun and thank you to all of you who came and hung out!! Boston and Kati have some video of the party that I will have to post when they email it but for now here are some pictures of Taya's party.
The Amazing CAKE! She was so excited. Thank you Sis. Crawford!

Everyone had a lot of fun swimming. It was a good party for such a hot day!




And the presents... Let's just say she has plenty to play with and A LOT to wear while doing it!! LOL!!





And... Nic bought a motorcycle. I know I think I am crazy.... When he brought it home I wouldn't go see it... I told him , "I am going to wake up and this is all going to be a bad dream!" LOL. But he loves it and with gas prices they way they are... mad since. We haven't been able to sell the truck and it is really expensive for me to drive it into work even if it is just one or two days a week. So pictures of the bike...



Okay, and.... (sorry I am almost done) We went up to Heber for the fourth of July. It was nice to get out of the heat and to spend some time with my family. I didn't take any pictures but I am going to have to steal from Boston and Kati. Any how we had a great time. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time. I was said I never got to see alot of people (Tara Lee, Kandra, Brindi, JP, etc.) I hope everyone did have a great fourth of July. We really did. My dad turned 50 on the 5th and we had a little surprise party for him after the fireworks!! He's such an amazing man and I wish we could have done a bit more for him but it was fun to surprise him! Happy Birthday DADDY! We sure do love you!!

6 comments:

The Giffords said...

Looks like you ended up giving in like I did to the motorcycle thing. It is still scary to me and I pray hard that Mike will be safe. However, the savings in gas money is great.

Jamilyn said...

Sorry I missed the party looks like it was a ton of fun!!! I cant believe Nic got a Motorcycle.... Love you!

Lacey said...

I can't believe little Taya is 2!! Craziness!

Your crazy for letting Nic get a bike!! Chris carpools and I'm thankful for that!!

Looks like your family is doing great!! Busy like the rest of us!

Fullerton Family said...

Yay, I'm glad to see an update! Taya looks so cute at her birthday party and it looks like she had a lot of fun!!! Good luck to Nic on that motorcycle!

Gardner World said...

A motorcyle?! Eric wants one to but being an ER Nurse I wont let him. I tried the whole cheaper gas thing but I still wont let him. Isnt being a cop enough risk? I can't beleive Taya is two time flys!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yeah sorry I missed you too last weekend. I didn't really get to see anyone either. I did see your Mom and Dad. It was great to see them. They are great.