Saturday, July 26, 2008

ROCK BAND... and a little surprise....

Last night we went over to our friends, Clint and Jeni's house to hang out and watch a movie. Clint and Jeni have two little girls, Rayli and Lizzy. They are a year and a couple days apart in age. Rayli is about two months older than Taya and they just have a ball together. Lizzy kind of follows them around and teases them. It's funny cause for being the youngest she sure does rule the house! haha!!


Taya and Rayli, and then Lizzy!!

Anyway, the movie wasn't too exciting... Griffin and Phoenix.... BORING!! So Nic called Jason and Kristy DeWitt. They brought over rock band and the party began...






We had a ton of fun!! Definitely a game we need to invest in! Thank you guys for a wonderful time! Jeni- sorry about Ray's finger!! Thanks for a great evening!!

The surprise.... I know what you are thinking... no I am not pregnant. haha... So I finally got up the courage to do something I have been really thinking about doing for a really long time....


I cut Taya's hair, about 3 inches off!



It is really cute and I am glad that I did it. I was in a hair cutting mood cause my good friend, Lindsey Wise came over today and we cut and colored her hair and I cut her hair pretty short so.... any how, here it is! Tell me what you think.



Also Taya is totally potty trained. 100 PERCENT! No diapers at night! She has been for about 3 weeks now and we are super excited about it! TILL NEXT TIME TA TA!!

16 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I love the haircut on Taya she is so cute..

The Giffords said...

The hair cut is adorable. From someone who has not even started the process, I am amazed! I hope potty training Zane will be so easy.

DeWitts said...

I love taya's hair! Way to go Taya on potty training!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

I love it!!! How cute!!Tayas a doll! Rays finger is fine she still whines when she bends it but I think she loves to tell the story! Thanks for coming and we need to do it again!!

Anonymous said...

OMG her hair cut is SO CUTE! Can I have the extra hair you cut off to make a wig for my child?! Just kidding! LOL

Lacey said...

Love the hair! I want to cut Elodie's hair short again so bad but she won't have it! Says she LOBVEs it long...only not when we are brushing through it!
Taya is so cute!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

oh man i was hoping you were gonna say your prego!!! anyway Tayas hair is way cute, she looks so grown up! also if you ever want to look at our blog i have to invite you so send me your email to jessica10e@hotmail.com.
-Jessie

Boston, Kati, Katelyn, Canon, and Temperance said...

I love taya's hair! I also love you!!

Cara said...

Taya's hair is so cute! I love it. And if you are in a hair cutting mood again and are at your house on saturday feel free to go to jared and lori's house. I will be there and would love a hair cut. :) Ryken needs one too but you have to be really brave to do that one. :) Oh and it looks like you guys had tons of fun with the rock band.

Erich and Katie said...

Jessica!! how are you guys! I can't believe how BIG taya is! she is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Erich and Katie said...

Washed his phone!! that is too funny! I know i need to be better about staying in contact! Now it looks like I can! we are doing good. just finishing up our last few months in utah. I graduate in December and then we will move home! Can't wait!! where are you guys living now? You really should go see my parents. they would love it. we will be home over labor day weekend. and plan on going to the lake too! have you guys gone at all this summer? maybe we could meet up there or something!

Erica said...

HELLO! I found your blog off of Leslie Biglers. I am glad I did! You and your family look so cute!
Love you
Erica Squire Lopez

Erich and Katie said...

well the reunion will be fun! We are hoping to move to the queen creek area as well. If you see any good deals/forecloures let us know!! We want to buy something before the end of the year and be ready to move in right before christmas!! So good to hear from you, if you do get home early let us know!!

Fullerton Family said...

Her hair is way too cute! I love it! I bet it's really easy, too. Yay Taya!!! Good job on the potty training!!!!

Gardner World said...

I have played rock band once and lets just say I wasnt good enough to ever play again. Cute Pics!!

Brady & Jessica said...

Hey! Ya'll may not remember us from the ol Lakeside Ward. I was at a friends and saw your blog. Taya has gotten so big - Love the new cut! Email me and I'll give you the address for our blog. Hope to hear from ya - Brady and Jessica Peters (bjdpeters@hotmail.com)