Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Little Miss Taya

THIS IS THE LOOK I GET EVERY MORNING!!



So Taya has had a running nose and fever so we took her to the doctor to discover that she has an ear infection. They also measured her and Nic and I always knew that Taya was small but I didn't think she was that small. She weighed 24.8lbs which puts her in the TEN Percentile for her age!! I am not sure how tall she was (I didn't even think to ask) but she was in the TWENTY Potential for her height. IT was crazy. Nic just said "So, what your saying is we have a really short, scrawny kid?!" It was funny! Anyhow, WE have really enjoyed Taya and the special blessing she is in our lives!! She has such a fun personality and I just crack up at her every day. Her are a few resent pictures of Taya!


Just coming home from church on day


She told me she was doing Daddy's homework! HAHA!!


Putting make up on!! HAHA. I came home from a meeting and she still had it on. It was hilarious. She knows the general idea of where everything is suppose to go on her face.

THE BACKYARD!!

Nic's hard work is really paying off. The back yard is looking great and it has helped with the dust our here immensely!! GOOD WORK BABE!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taya is such a doll, even in her not so happy picture! Your back yard looks nice too. I wish we had some grass! Maybe next spring!

The Giffords said...

I love the picture of her waking up. So is she not a morning person? Good job on the back yard Nic.

Jamilyn said...

Cute Miss Taya!!!! I miss you guys. The back yard turned out great! I cant wait till we can put some grass in. Hopefully I'll see you in a few weeks! Love you

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Uh..did the Doc notice how small her mom is? It is always interesting to see where they fall. Gavin weighs more than little miss Taya..