Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

Hello Everyone!! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I know we did. It was a hard one without Azure but it still was wonderful to be around the family. It was the first time that Deni and Brett's family has come to Arizona for Thanksgiving! So we laughed and cried and had a wonderful time. We had family pictures taken. Mom wanted Azure in them and so she was photo shopped in a few of them. We dearly miss Azure and it still very hard to believe she is gone. We all felt her near us Thanksgiving day. I think she knew how much we needed her there.



Nic and I moved into our new house in Queen Creek. We love it. We are all unpacked just have a few projects that need to get done plus painting the house. We love it! We are close to Lori and Jared and very close to Amanda and David Hall!! We also got a dog!! His name is Hammie. Taya and Nic love him! I probably would like him alot more if he didn't pee on my new carpet!! AARG!! But he's getting better!! We are excited for Christmas!! It is such a special time of the year. We love all of you and hope all is well!! Till Next time!!

4 comments:

amanda.hall said...

I love when you do new posts! I was smiling through that entire slide show- such great family pics! I love them!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am glad to see a post from you. Those are really great pictures! That is so cool how they photo shopped Azure in!I am glad to see that you guys are hanging in there.
Also, I am so jealous that you and Amanda get to live so close to each other...in a house no less!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the family pictures! Ben looks the same as he did in high school....we should all be so luck to age so well!

Traci said...

Hey Jessica,
Your family pictures are so cute. I love them. What a fun slide show to watch. I hope everything is going well for you. Have a Merry Christmas.