Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grandma got ran over... wait a min.

Ok before Azure passed away she was at my parents house watching conference. After the first session was over she told my Grandma Bowers that the only Christmas present she wanted was to see my Grandma on the four wheeler. Any how after Grandma got on it Azure decided it would be funny to have her run over my dad wearing Santa's coat. You can see Azure in the background with the video camera. HA! HA! Man I miss her and her crazy sense of humor!

5 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Hey Jessica, Yay, We totally should have a girls craft day.. or do something, I am excited to get to know you too, our ward is awesome and we have so many cool young girls in the ward, but I was in primary for so long so I am getting to know everyone also. Well if you ever need anything or whatever here is my number.. 480- 254-7969

Kristal said...

I love the family pictures! They are so dang cute! I love this post. I am laughing my watoosy off! I'm glad someone at least knows where I'm coming from with the Christmas decorations. I have gotten alot of grief over it.

Jaime Stephens said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog.... I am sorry to hear about your sister it's really fun to hear some of the memories you have with her this one is a classic, too funny. Your little girl is such a cutie I can't believe how big she is now.

Traci said...

This is way to cute. What a fun Grandma.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I TOTALLY could see Azure laughing while all of this was going on. I miss her too. The snow pictures of Taya are too cute. I love her little snow hat and gloves.