Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FIRST TIME IN THE SNOW!!

So Taya went up north with my brother, Ben, last weekend. Nic was going up to go snowboarding and I had to work so I decided to send her to see Grandma and Grandpa Bigler! It snowed up north and so Taya got to go out and play in the snow. I made sure that they knew I had to have pictures, especially since I wasn't going to be there to see it myself. Anyway, she had a lot of fun and looked pretty darn cute!! Kati and her played in the snow and she brushed the snow off of Kati when she got thrown in it by the boys. I am sad I missed it but I am very glad they got pictures! Anyway, here they are!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I cant believe how much snow there is still. Ours is all pretty much melted. What a fun time for her to go and play. Those were awesome pictures.
See ya, Traci

Taralee said...

Oh she looks so cute bundled up in her snow gear. What a cute little lady. Whoot woo!!
I want to squeeze her.