Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did. Nic loved his XBOX 360 and played his new game guitar hero all day pretty much. We barely got him to stop to eat!! lol! I got a gorgeous coach purse (thanks Kristy). Taya got all kids of fun things. She got a kitchen and a baby care center. Loves them both!! Noah's ark little people.... and so so much more. We had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you all for everything!! I will post pictures when I get them... I forgot my camera at home!! I know sad day!! But Cort took lots so they will be up soon!!

We did not forget the true meaning of Christmas. We are so thankful for our Savior and His church. We are thankful for His birth and His perfect example. We love him very much and are trying very hard to live in a way so that we can be with him again, Azure too. I missed my Azure this year. Christmas just wasn't the same. I am so thankful for the many found memories I have of her. Taya loves to look at pictures of Azure and if you ask her to say Azure she says, "Azzzzeee" It is so cute and I know Azure loves hearing it. Brian and Ginger are engaged. Ginger is the girl Brian has been dating. We are happy he found some one and truly wish them all the happiness in the world. Congrats guys!!

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

we have guitar hero and that game rocks!! Merry christmas