Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What we've been up to...

Well as always we have been staying busy. Nic works at University of Phoenix still and as I mentioned before started his own carpet cleaning business. So that keeps him busy plus if any of you have met my husband... he is always working outside when ever he can and will help anyone with anything... moving, shoveling gravel, laying brick, etc. Anything he can do to help someone out he is more than happy to do it. He planted our garden on Monday. I will have to update with pictures from that. Then on Friday he went to my old co-worker and good friend's Megan's house and helped shovel gravel and they gave us a truck load to finish of the section in our back yard that was needing gravel. We were lucky we got all of the gravel for our back yard for free and it just happens to match the gravel in our front yard! Nic got most of it from a guy that posted an add on Craig's list that if he came and shoveled it he could have it. So his Dad and sister's loaded our truck up! It's amazing how frugal we have become LOL!! I will have to take pictures of the yard to show everyone...next time lol! Another thing I love about Nic. He loves to bake bread! I have never made bread or rolls lol he always does. Here's a picture of his work... and it tastes good too! As for me.... I am loving being home with my babies. I am definetly staying busy though. I am babysitting 3 kids during the week. I have Marcus Pixley (Megan's son, adn then Lori's brother's-in-law kids, Chloe and Cordd. I have Marcus 4 days a week and normally Cordd 3-4 days a week. Chloe I only have for about 2 hours 2-3 times a week. They are all pretty good kids and Taya loves having play mates. It is really nice to be able to be home and still be making some extra money. I also have been busy with hair in the evenings. I sure do enjoy doing hair and I really appreciate the business. If you ever need it done give me a call!! LOL Taya and Marcus at the park... isn't he cute... and Taya SCARY hair!! Taya is growning fast. The things she lears and retains amazes me. She's a great big sister. Yesterday Kamden was crying and she said, "oh buddy, come here and I will rock you!" So here's a little video of the event


here are some pictures of what she's been up too...
Mailing letters to her Grandma's

Hugging and Kissing on Kamden



Kamden is getting so big so fast. He still sleeps alot and over all is such a good baby.He's getting so chubby and I just love his cheeks. I am constantly kissing on them. I can't help my self!




I love these kids...

5 comments:

Sunny Biggs said...

Your babies are so cute!!! I would have never guessed that Nic likes to bake bread...what a neat fact! Where in QC do you guys live? Ryan and I just got a house out there.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You guys really do make gorgeous kids! Taya is so sweet:)
If I were there I would have you do my hair, seriously...it is in need of some serious help!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet big sister! He sure is a little cutie! I love the color of his hair!

Chris and Nichole said...

Such adorable babies Jessica!! Man I wish I was closer, my hair needs some SERIOUS help,lol! Kuddos to your hubby in the bread department, yummy!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Man Your a busy Mama. Your little guy is adorable!! I love all od his hair. I am mad I still havent seen your baby or Amandas!! and i bet we only live 15 min from eachother! What the heck!