Friday, September 11, 2009

Adventures in babysitting and Camping

I am really enjoying being home and babysitting. The kids I watch are really good and Taya loves to have playmates during the week. I do have to say I can't wait till it cools down and we can go outside more. It stinks to be in the house all day even for me!! Once a week or so I do set up the sprinkler and let them play in the water. They love it. Cordd and Taya run right through it and Marcus stays as far away as he can so he just barely gets wet... They do get creative being inside. Marcus and Taya played with a laudry basket for like an hour. It was their car! We went camping over Labor Day weekend. Nic's family has a big reunion up north. We love to go and actually look forward to it every year. It rained all day on Saturday so there were some dirty little kids running around. One little guy stayed clean and did a lot of sleeping! But he loved camping. Taya did get to play a bit with Eric. She loves him! They can be a bit mischeivous together though lol! We also got to spend some time with my mom and dad and Great Grandma Brewer and Grandma Bowers. They both are such amazing women. We had a great time camping. Nic loves it and it is a tradition that I have also grown to love. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend and I hope everyone else had a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend.

3 comments:

Brandon & Diana said...

So cute! Hey, how is Nic's carpet business going? How much does he charge?

The Giffords said...

SO fun! We are so sad we missed it and hope we can go next year. I can't believe how big Kamden is getting!

Boston, Kati, Katelyn, Canon, and Temperance said...

ha ha looks like you had fun! Also Eric and Taya together they do make a dangerous combination!