Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Date Night and More


Two great Grandparents that want to watch the grandkids....
Free!!


Two Passes for the lightrail....
Free!!




Two Tickets to the game....
$30.00 (they were given to us so actually free!)


One Bag of sunflower seeds and a lemonade at the game....
$7.95



Fireworks after the game...
Free!


Remembering why you love to be together (even if it takes a CHEAP date night)....
Priceless


Haha, it was great to get out with just the two of us. We don't do it often and it was nice to be able to leave the kids and not have to worry about anything but spending time together. Thanks MOM and DAD and Grandma Holladay! We never would have gone on our own!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this last week....



Two of the kids I babysit, Chloe and Cordd



Nic and Kamden... sleeping and waiting on Taya and I to be ready for church


Taya and Hammy



Kamden and Taya

Oh and Kamden's two month stats!!
He is 12lbs 6 0z (75%)
He is 24 inches (90%)
Doctor says he is a CHUNK! LOL but that he looks great and happy! He is a joy to have in our family! We really like him. He did get 4 shots but he did well and slept and had a bit of a fever. Also I don't want to jinx myself but Kamden slept 5pm-1am and then 1:30am-7:30 am on Sunday night and last night he slept from 10pm- well it is 7am and he is still sleeping! yay! Except he used to wake up at 4:30am every day and I'd go running at 5am... now I don't have my alarm clock lol!


Last but not least... Last night we went to a surprise party for Dad (Nic's dad). His birthday is on Wednesday. We had a lot of fun and we are really glad we got to go. If any of you know my father-in-law... you that he is one of the most amazing men I have ever know. He reminds me alot of my Dad at times and that makes him even easier to love. He had surgery last Wednesday on his gallbladder so we are glad he is doing better. It is hard to see a man who loves food not be able to eat cause it is so painful. Anyway I just wanted to say, "Happy Birthday Dad!" We sure do love you!!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Your kids are so cute!! Kamden is getting so big and I havent even seen him yet. We need to get together. Glad hes sleeping for you now. Thats always nice. We got to go on a date saturday and it was nice as well. Doesnt happen very often anymore.

Deni said...

That apple didn't fall to far from the tree! Can't believe how much Kamden looks like Nic. He is so cute. Wish I could be closer :(.

Love you.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I'm so glad that you got to go on a date! You deserve it!

DeWitts said...

I wished we could make it to kamden's blessing. He's such a handsome little guy. Brewer and him are going to have so much fun together. I'm glad uncle steve is doing better, we love that guy. So glad you nic got a little time together. Looks like a fun date!

Lacey said...

CUTE post! Some of our best date nights are free! And at home after the girls are in bed! Tivo, popcorn, and a sweet sometimes make the best dates!! And since our girls in bed by 7pm we score a long date night!!

Glad to hear Steve is doing good! I remember his saying how badly his stomach was hurting at the Big Dirty!

{nicole coombs} said...

That was a cute post! Your little guy is sooo cute! I feel terrible I still havent seen him. Man time flies when you dont do anything!

Fullerton Family said...

So we never got together before we moved, dang it!! Someday! I really want to see Kamden in person!!