Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YUCKY SICKNESS!

Taya has been sick the last couple days. It has been so hard to go to work and leave her, especially when I know she just wants snuggles!! Any way even though she doesn't feel good she is quite the little trooper. She just wants to be held more than normal and just keeps telling me "Mom I yuck!" The first time she said it I asked "Do you feel yucky?" And she said "Yeah!" I thought it was pretty cute. For the most part though she just sleeps more and doesn't want to eat much. I hope this all passes soon!! I miss her happy smiles!!

On a happier note... she is talking so much! She hands you stuff and says "Er you go!" or if her sippy cup leaks she'll say "I Spill!" She discovered her pocket and everything has to go "in me pocket." She likes to talk on the phone, "Hewow, mi baby...lu you bye bye" is the usual conversation! Oh she is growning and I can say there is no greater joy than having her in our lives! We have been so blessed to have such and amazing little girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Danika has yet to get sick...knock on wood! I love listening to baby's talk! You gotta get Taya on tape talkin'...I bet it's so cute!

Fullerton Family said...

Aw, poor sick girls!! That's so cute about her talking on the phone, Kami loves to do that, too. In fact, she actually called Jori the other day! I had no clue!! I love that she knows where her pocket is, that is too cute!!

Jaime Stephens said...

oh that is so cute I am excited for Savannah to start talking..

{nicole coombs} said...

Oh My goodness I love her she is a doll!!! Sorry she got sick and Happy Birthday Nic!! Like forever ago. So I need your phone number!!! Cause I lost my phone so just text me with it or you can email me too if you want talk to you soon!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

They are so cute when they talk like that. Kristals little girl talks so much and I swear it is the cutest thing!