Friday, January 4, 2008

First Family Fun of 2008!

Hello Everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year! I know we did! We went to Nic's parents house and played games and ate some really good food!! Unfortunatly no pictures cause once again, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!! But we did have part of my family over for pizza and games last night, along with David, Amanda, and Madden. It was alot of fun!! So hear are some pictures of last night!

Nic and Taya playing some xbox


Taya playing XBox (determined)



The Crew!





After I realized the flash was off....






***Here are some Really cute pictures of Miss Taya! She's growing up way too fast***
Taya and her baby!!







*BATH TIME*




9 comments:

The Giffords said...

Looks like fun! We were out by your house on New Years Eve and were sad we couldn't stop in and see your new place. Maybe another day. Happy New Year!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey girl...love your pictures. Your little Taya is adorable. It was so fun to see your dad come and play Santa. We love him so much. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoing the new home. We love you!!

Amber said...

Jessica!
How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Your hair is so long! I love it! Your baby is so dang cute! We are so excited to be parents.

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

She is a little cutie! I think this is the first time I actually saw Taya. Were you a blondie when you were a baby as well? Hey, thanks for posting on Steven and my blog. I have been out of the internet blog thing for a while. I hope to get caught up on what is going on with everyone's lives. You guys look like you are doing well. How is everyone recovering? I wish your family and Bryan's the best!
-Becky

Fullerton Family said...

Aw, Taya is getting so big and she's still as cute as ever!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Hey Jessica, you should go to enrichment/mid week activity tommorrow. It is a get to know you game night! we have an awesome ward, and we all want to meet you!!!!


Enrichment is Thurs. 7:00 @ Sis. McNiel casa. 37811 N. Jonathan.

Jamilyn said...

Hey hunny - Taya is so cute. I pulled these up last night for Stratton and the first thing he said was Taya all excited it was so cute! Miss you tons. Love you

Anonymous said...

I love Taya's hair, especially with the little mohawk! She is such a little cutie!

DeWitts said...

Taya is sooo cute!!! It looks like the Holidays were good for you guys. We love you guys and are so glad to find your blog, hope you stay in touch.