Monday, January 21, 2008

OUR 2 Year Anniversary!

Sunday, January 20th was our 2 year anniversary! It was a pretty relaxing day. Since Taya was so sick we decided not to go out of town like we had orginally planned. Instead we went to a movie "27 Dresses" on Saturday night while Lori watched Taya. (The movies was so GOOD, Nic says it was okay) Any how we had a great anniversary. It's amazing how fast two years has flown by. We are so happy to have found one another and we can't wait to see what the rest of our lives TOGETHER will bring. So far.... February 2006- We celebrated our first Valentine's day together. We also attened Nic's great grandpa Brewer's funeral and really began to apprieciat eternal love!
April 2006- We found out we were going to be having a little girl in July
May 2006- I finally quit working at Regis! Oh and I turned 20!!
June 2006- On the 28th things started it happing and we had Miss Mataya Kylee Despain at 2 o'clock on the 29th!
August 2006- Nic got a job offer in Show Low, Nic received the Melchizedek Priesthood
September 2006- Taya was blessed by Nic and we moved to Show Low
October 2006- We took Taya out for her first trick o' treating
November 2006- Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Despain's
December 2006- Celebrated Christmas with the Despain's
January 2007- We were sealed as a family in the Snowflake Temple
May 2007- Nic took a job with Cameron Conolly, and got his real estate licence
June 2007- Taya turned one!
July- Watched the Fireworks in Heber!!
August- Moved back to the valley
October- Learned how important one another is when Azure passed away.
November- Signed on our first house in Queen Creek!

We have had alot of fun the past two years and alot has happened to our little family. We are so Thankful that we know that we can be together forever... even after this life. I learn more about Nic every day and I am so thankful for a wonderful husband and for what a wonderful daddy he is. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

16 comments:

Deni said...

Jess - Sorry I didn't call you on your anniversary. I completely forgot. I even wore your apron that day and the date didn't even click. I hope Taya is feeling better and I too am glad that you found Nic. He is a great guy. We love you guys.

Brannon and Leslie said...

Congratulations!! Time flies by so fast with kids. I hope Taya is feeling better. We all have been sick this week. Yuck!! It's the pits.

Jamilyn said...

Congrats on your 2nd Anniversary. I cant believe its been 2 years already. I cant wait to live closer to you guys so we can see you more. Hope everyone is feeling better. Im still sick but hopefully by this weekend I'm better and we can hang out. Love you

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Happy anniversary. I can't believe that Jared and I have been together for 4 years and dated for almost 10 years. TIME DOES FLY BY!! You guys really have a cute family. ps. I stil miss and think about Azure alot.

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary!

Traci said...

You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary.

Devin and Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary! It DOES go by quickly...I guess it's because we're around people we love all the time!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Congrats! Our 2 year is coming up also..time does fly that is for sure

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

http://www.thedomesticdivas.blogspot.com/ I dont know if you have this, but this is our relief society blog!!

Anonymous said...

2 years is awesome! CONGRATS! We'll have our two year anniversary in August. At times it feels like it's been so much longer. I have a hard enough time believing Danika will be 8 months on the 29! So crazy!

Anonymous said...

First of all sorry it took me so long to comment back to you. Thanks for commenting on our blog. I dont think we have your little one in our class. Bummer huh! Its so nice to see that we have so many fun couples in our ward. Thanks goodness for blogs because this is how I have met everyone.

Fullerton Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope Taya gets better!

Karleen said...

So I have decided to tell you that I have been stocking your blog for a while now and all the friends from Heber. I have just started one. It is tkrehrer.blogspot.com. You have a beautiful family. We love you guys.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Crazy! I was just going through some blogs and came across yours! I was so happy to see that you have one two. Its a great way to stay in contact with one another! Clintnjeni.blogspot.com

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Two years, alright! I bet the time just flew. Taya is such a little cutie. I bet you guys have fun with her. Congrats on the new house. Yay for you!

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Two years, alright! I bet the time just flew. Taya is such a little cutie. I bet you guys have fun with her. Congrats on the new house. Yay for you!