Monday, January 11, 2010

January Already!

I guess it is time that I finally sat down and updated our blog. But where to begin??

November-
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were able to go up to Heber to spend the day with my family. We came back so I could do the day after Thanksgiving shopping and so we could go the the ASU game on Saturday and have dinner with Nic's family. Nic's Aunt Amy also took some family pictures for us. She does a great job if you are looking for someone to take some GREAT pictures check out her blog amydespainphotography.blogspot.com Taya was a little poop in the beginning cause she had fallen asleep on the way there but I think they turned out great!






December-
December came and went so fast my head is still spinning. My little sister had a beautiful girl on the 5th. They named her Katelyn Azure Bryce. She's a little thing but she's sweet and we lover her. Kati and Boston are excited she's here and are still adjusting to the life of no sleep and it being all about Katelyn!

My friend Kelci had a beautiful tiny little girl on the 14th. I have yet to meet Ashlyn Parra hopefuly soon! And then Nic's cousin Lawryn had her baby girl on the 18th. They named her Brooklynn Nicole Willis. She is ADORABLE. She made me baby hungry lol.... only for a few seconds that is... hahaha
We also had the Despain Christmas Party the 18th. It was a good time we ate some great food, enjoyed a good white elephant, and was able to help out a family this year. It was different without Grandma and Grandpa. We miss them dearly but they sent gifts for all of us that they made. Grandma made hats for all the kids and grandpa made necklaces for the girls and boots for the boys (hand carved wooden ones). Grandpa also made plaques for all the married couples with a picture of the Nauvoo Temple. They were great gifts and we really enjoy their hard work.




We were visited by Santa. Man it was good to have him in our home!!




We were definetly spoiled at Christmas. I got all kinds of sewing stuff (my new hobbie, Im addicted) and the willow tree carving quitely, quilting racks and lots of other things. Nic got a guitar and dutch ovens and other stuff as well. Taya got barbies, barbie stuff, clothes, and a scooter!! Kamden got a train, clothes, and a ball toy. We were SPOILED!

January- So far this month we have gone to the park ALOT. It has just been so nice. Allionna Connolly came and visited last Tueday. Taya was so excited she was there and in fact when she left Taya told me that she had so much fun with her and wanted her to stay forever and ever.

We have got to spend sometime with our friends Mike and Cara Hill and their little guy TY. Kamden and Ty are about 7 weeks apart I think. Here's a picture of the two of them.


Nic's birthday was January 8th. We went snowboarding at Snow Bowl and had a really good time together. Nic's mom watched the kids for us. It was nice to get away with just the two of us. We hung out at his parents house and played games after we got home from boarding. Nic is now 25! Crazy and our 4 year anniversary is just aroud the corner. I can't believe it. I sure do love him. He's became my best friend and some one that on a daily basis drives me crazy, makes me laugh, makes me trully happy, and loves me!. I am so thankful for him and the husband and father he is. We are so lucky to have him.



Last but not least, Our kids are growing fast. Kamden is scooting backwards and sleeping 12-13 hours a night WHOO HOO!! Taya is learing to write her ABC's and loves to help cook, clean, and help with brother. We love them dearly and are so lucky to have sweet little kids that light up our days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Sure does sound like you managed to stay busy through all the craziness of the holidays!

Karleen said...

Jess you have cutest kids. And yo are so pretty. I got to see your parents after Christmas. I love them. They are so sweet.

Shane and Kelci said...

Your kids are so cute together!! So much fun! And yes...you have yet to meet my baby! Come soon or she'll stop being tiny!

Shane and Kelci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeWitts said...

Looks like you guys are staying busy. the next time you're in heber you should come to snowflake and visit. i think i'm going to come with deanna for randa's shower so i hope to see you there.

Unknown said...

How nice to happy family! With so much of togetherness!
Hope & pray that it stays this way, always!