Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Go Devils, what we've been up to, and Kamden is 4 months!

I have a lot of catching up to do! We were able to go to the Sun Devils game with Nic a few weekends ago, most the boys on the Despain side have season tickets and so he goes to every home game. Randy had an extra ticket so I was invited to go and of course we had to bring the kids in their ASU gear LOL. Here are a few of my favorite pictures!



\

We are loving this weather! Lots of Park Days and bike riding! I also got to watch my friend Amanda Hall's two boys while she went visit teaching and they are about the same age as my kiddo's so we had a lot of fun!

Taya and Madden




Kamden and Kolten




and Marcus of course


Here is a picture of Kamden at the doctor yesterday.

Doctor says he looks great. Still chubby as ever. He got three shots and an oral vaccine. He was not a happy guy after that, he ran a bit of a fever and has slept a lot today.He weighed 16lbs even and 26 inches! Taya was 14lbs 2 oz and 24in at this age. Kamden is in the 75% for weight and 80% for height!

Comparison... Do you think they look a like??

Mataya


Kamden

6 comments:

DeWitts said...

Kamden is getting so big and handsome! I can't wait to see Brewer and Kamden together. I think they are about the same size. Glad you guys got to go the game looks like a lot of fun! Happy thanksgiving! Love you guys!

Meggie said...

I love Marcus's pink bike!!! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! I am SO SO SO glad we have you guys so close! It has been so much fun getting to spend more time with you. Love you!

Erich and Katie said...

Oh i want to play with Kamden!
How are you?
I am putting on a boutique for my work, would you mind posting the flyer on your blog??
can i get your email to send it to you OR you can email me!!
katiekrietemeyer@gmail.com

Thank girl!! we need to get together soon, I told nic too :)

{nicole coombs} said...

Kamden is adorable!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Kamden is Adorable