Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a few thoughts....

So we decided that Kamden is pretty content. We are scheduled at 9:00am tomorrow morning for the c-section. I have had some good contractions here and there but nothing consistant. We are excited to meet our little guy. I really can't wait for him to be here. I am nervous for the procedure tomorrow. I don't think I will be getting much sleep. I know things will probably be fine but whole thought of getting cut open and the IV... just makes me nervous. I think that is why I have been so content with just waiting... It's crazy to think that in less than a day we will be welcoming a little guy into our family of three. Nic is so ready! He motivates me to walk and all that... He says, "let's get this baby out." Taya is ready as well she asks everyday if today is the day. She came and climbed in bed with me this morning and I told her that tomorrow when she woke up Kamden would be here. She squealed and rubbed my belly. She then looked at me and said, "I am going to hold him, squeeze him, and call him my own." My dad always says that to her and it made me smile. We can't wait!!!

10 comments:

Lacey said...

I want to call you and tell you everything will be just fine tomorrow! You are going to do amazing and it's going to be over so quickly!! Everything went so smoothly with Addysen that I was already talking about our 3rd baby in the recovery room!

I can't wait for you to have your little boy in your arms!! Your in my prayers!

Love ya!
Alacey

Fullerton Family said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck tomorrow- call if you need anything (seriously!) Good luck!

Meggie said...

This makes me want to cry!!!! I love the excitement and the emotions of it!!! I cant wait to meet him!!!!!

Karleen said...

How exciting. Good luck tomorrow I hope everything goes well.

DeWitts said...

Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking about you. Can't wait to see this little guy! Love ya!

Hills said...

So you don't want to hang out tomorrow then huh? jk :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet baby Kamden! Good luck Jess and we love you guys!

Cara said...

Tomorrow is the day? Holy cow it is already here, I can't wait to see pics of the little dude. Good luck with everything, I had no idea you had a scheduled c-section.

Anonymous said...

Everything will be fine! Good luck tomorrow! He will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!
You should have had your little one about 2 hours ago! Everything will be great!

Ginger said...

Congrats! I've been thinking about you all day. I want to see him soooo bad!!