Friday, August 10, 2007

LOVES HER DADDY!!





So Taya and Nic sure do have a special bond. Yesterday, I got Nic to let me take some pictures of them as he took Taya for a ride on the quad. She sure is growing fast!! She's becoming more and more independent every day and she is not scared of much. Anyhow, Taya loves to ride the quad, especially with Daddy. Infact, Nic has taught her how to put the key, what button starts it, and what lever makes it go!! I took her for a ride earlier that day and she kept rocking back and for like... GO FASTER MOM!! Haha... so when we got to the house she took the key out and I got her down and she walked over to Nic and handed them to him!! HA HA!! It's was hillarious and she sure did tell me who was boss!! She loves her daddy and he definetly loves her too!! I can't believe all she has learned the past month! It's amazing to watch her learn and grow. I am so glad that she is part of our lives and that Heavenly Father knew how much our family needed her little sweet spirit!! I thank him every day for blessing our home with our little girl!!

No comments: