Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bitter Sweet News!!

Well Nic and I made a little trip to the valley Wednesday night. Thursday, Nic went over to Chandler-Gilbert first thing and met with a counselor. He came home and registered for school. At 1:00 he drove over to Scottsdale for his interview. He got the JOB!! Yay! He gets paid well, with benifits, company car, and company phone!! We couldn't have asked for more. At 5:00 we headed over to lifetime fitness for my second interview. I aslo got the job. I will be working in the daycare, part-time. I get to take Taya with me!! It is very exciting!! So we move down before the 18th of this month. Thank you everyone for your prayers on our behalf. So back to the valley we go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am sorry to all those in Heber who will miss you dearly (mom and dad Bigler) but I do have to say that I am excited for myself to have my Jessica back down here. Taya and Madden will be good friends!