Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't have a tail...


The other night Mataya was doing something she wasn't suppose to and Nic said,"Taya you better knock it off or I am going to kick your tail."
Taya replied,"DAD! I don't have a tail! Only you and Kamden have tails!"
Nic laughed and said,"What do you think a tail is?"
LOL! We laughed and laughed!!!We are still laughing about it... Silly little girl!


On another note it has been a busy week. It was really cold and rainy outside on Monday so what do you do with three intergetic kids you ask? Well, you build a fort and before you know it... It's lunch time and nap time!!



I also got to watch Katelyn for a little bit... I didn't get a picture of her!! But we had fun!

Tuesday we went into town so we could take Teagan to the park. I knew he might be going stir crazy and Taya wanted to go to the park so after my run we drove into town and picked Teagan up and went to the park. It was alot of fun!






And of course I had to hold Miss Macie for JUST A MIN!! I even got half a smile from her!!




Today I watched Ty Hill! He was a good little guy but I only got one picture of Kamden and Ty together! Those boys are CRAZY!!


OH and I did it!! I made a bubble skirt for Taya!!


And here are a few of my favorite pictures of my family from this week... I love little moments like these...






Happy Wednesday!
Love, Despain Family

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

Josh and I are cracking up at taya!

What a cute little family you have.

Fullerton Family said...

That's hilarious!! Funny girl! I love that skirt you made!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

LOL!! Only boys have tails! She's a smart girl! We Gotta be careful they pick up on everything! Love you guys!!

Lacey said...

So fun-busy baby week!! i can't believe how many kids you watch!!
And I love the bubble skirt. I have a pattern for a 3 tiered skirt for my girls.
I got Elodie 2 skirts last year from Gymboree and thought enough was enough! I could totally make them myself for this summer! Atleast I know buying something at Gymboree, I'll get twice the use out of them! Elodie and Addysen!

Unknown said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home