Thursday, June 4, 2009

Painting!!

I haven't ever really posted any pictures of my house because I always knew one day we would finish painting it. That day is almost here! All we have left is Taya's room and ours. Maybe one day i might feel like painting the bathrooms, but for now.... they can't wait for a long while lol! I told Nic I really wanted to have the main rooms in the house done and the kids rooms before Mr. Kamden made his grand appearance! Any way, thanks to Nic and Cortney we are almost done. I am not too worried about getting our room done anytime soon either lol! But anyway here are a few pictures of our kitchen/dinning room and family room.






Kamden's room....



Just the paint and the dresser but don't worry we will have everything ready before he gets here or so we hope lol! Here is another picture of just the dresser. Our neighbors Steve and Soana were kind enough to keep an eye out for a dresser for us. It was FREE!! Which was nice and Nic sanded it down and stained it and it looks great!


Also, Ms. Taya is getting so big. Well she talks big lol and is getting talk. The little lady still weighs 28lbs... gained nothing since Christmas! She can still wear 12-24 month clothes LOL! She is my favorite little friend though. She says the funniest stuff. We were sitting at dinner last night and she asked me... "So, Mom, what do you want to do today? Play or watch cartoons? Which one huh?" Nic and looked at each other and laughed. She also informed me that Kamden was sleeping in her bed with her, so to stop painting his room! Any way we sure do love her! I can't wait to see what another addition will bring!


My birthday was last Friday and it was great! Busy but great! Nic got me a new camera!! Yay! Our old one the lense wouldn't open half the time and I really wanted a new one before the baby got here! So he surprised me with it cause he told me there was no way he was buying on. All though I have to admit Taya kind of ruined the surprise I came home from work one day and she always comes out after I stop the car and asks me how my day was! I love it! Anyway, she asked me if I like my new camera that Daddy bought me?! I just told her, "I don't think you are suppose to be telling me this!" Anyway so all the pictures where taken with the new thing! It is a really cool camera.. it has a feature that if some one smiles it will detect it and take a picture of them automatically! Cool I think! It does alot of other things but you'll have to ask Nic about all that lol!

We did find out some great news! The fluid around the baby is now normal. So this dang diet is working! I also have lossed about 17 lbs since they put me on it! Baby is in the 53% and he may have the same kidney thing that Taya has, multiple ureturs. But othere than that things are great! I have to see the Dr every week to go over my sugars and to have a stress test. YAY!! Not really but I tolerate it! Anyway! Things are good at the Despain Home!

13 comments:

Becca said...

Your house looks great!! The last time I was it you had just moved in. Love Kamdens (is that still the name lol?)room. Taya is such a cute little girl. She is going to be a great big sister. Hey I think you should tell me about the diet they have you on. maybe it would work for me!!

Deni said...

Beautiful Jess. I love how you've done it. Good Job.

Chris and Nichole said...

Your house looks great and Taya is such a doll! So I also think you should share this diet your on,lol. If I gain 17 more lbs with this baby someones going to have to roll me around!

Brady & Jessica said...

Your house looks great! I tried the stripes in Daisy's room but got too impatient so I put her dresser where the lines were a little fuzzy! Kamden is such a cute name and I LOVE his pictures. He actually reminds of Taya - That little round face. She is going to be such a great big sister. Glad you're doing better. Both my babies had extra amniotic fluid (like I wasn't big enough) but no diabetes. It never went down but also never caused any problems luckily. Good luck with this last month. I know we're far away but let me know if I can do anything to help - And I'm serious! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Jessica

DeWitts said...

Love your house! I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been thinking about you.

C said...

Hey! We are doing awesome! Looks like you guys are too! Congrats on a little boy - they are sooo fun :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I LOVE the colors and I really like Kamden's room. Really creative! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and everything. Sounds like things are movin' right along!
Happy Late Birthday! Oh and Happy Birthday to Azure yesterday. I remembered her:)

Lacey said...

Your house looks great. How fun to paint and make it your own!!

Little Taya is so cute!!! Elodie always sais funny things about what she is going to do that day. You know you've created a monster when she says "Let's go shopping at Gymboree mom!"

So happy for your little family! Adding another baby is such an amazing adventure! Your going to love it!

Ginger said...

I love how you painted everything. I really, really love the Kamden's room! It looks soooo good!

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought having a kid could cause you to loose weight! As long as you and the baby are healthy that's all that matters! I love the color you put in your kitchen! It seems very calming.

{nicole coombs} said...

So your house is super cute and I am excited to come to your baby shower to see your beautiful face!! Miss Taya is a crack up.

Erich and Katie said...

glad to hear things are going well with Kamden. I too love the coupons, I will look at that site for sure. I love the red wall, I want a red wall in my house, just not sure which one to paint. Can't wait for the shower tomorrow! O yeah, and the BBQ? Nic text me asking when would be a good day.... well my dad is putting on a suprise party for my mom friday june26 at their house. We want you guys there!we will have a BBQ and games and movie!! Let me know if you can make it, we will talk more tomorrow

Fullerton Family said...

We will be there Sat.! (My phone HATES me, it won't let me do anything. I need a new one, but don't want a replacement of this crappy one) Anyways, I do need directions to your place, you can text me (that part still works... for now!) We're excited to see you guys!