Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some GREAT news

We took Taya to Phoenix Children's Hospital on the 6th to get a VCUG test done. The test was to see if the procedure she had done back in December worked or not. Taya and I checked in at 1:15 and Nic came later to go into the test with us. I can't be in the room when the actual test is being done because it is an xray and I am prego. I was glad he was there. Taya did great. She really does so good the only time she ever cries is when they put the cathider in, which is completely understandable. Their staff is so awesome! We love PCH! Anyway, Taya got to pick a toy after the test and she found a Winnie Pooh dressed up like a bunny! She loves it. We then headed across the street to meet with her eurologist to get the test results. Dr. Richie gave us some wonderful news. Her kidney's are functioning perfectly! He said he didn't need to see her again unless she gets a UTI! No more medicine, no more tests, no more visits! It was such wonderful news. I had such a full heart when we left. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for taken care of Taya. We are so thankful that she is healthy!!

8 comments:

Ginger said...

That is such great news! I'm so happy she wont have to deal with that anymore!

Jaime Stephens said...

That is great she is a trooper!

DeWitts said...

What great news! We love little taya and just want her to be heathy and happy!

sakmb said...

Im glad your little girl is doing well medical prob. are never fun. I havent seen Nic in a very long time could you tell him Amy Bennett said hi adn that I am glad he and his family are doing well.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I'm so glad she won't have to go through that anymore. It is so sad to see young children in pain and you can't do anything about it. Yeah for blessings!

Deni said...

Congratulations! This is great news.

Sure glad you updated your blog so I know your baby is good.

Becca said...

Just got to read this!! We are so happy for you guys!! Very exciting news indeed. Glad that she is doing so well and hope that things continue to stay that way. It was fun seeing you guys a few weekends ago.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Thats awesome news! I'm so happy! I wanted to let you know we are having an enchanted b-day party for the girls april 11th at my moms home in SF. It would be great to have you there if you can make it!