Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank you all!!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything and so much has happened. I will catch everyone up on everything but it will have to be another time. I want to talk about something else today. Nic went in for heart surgery today. It was a minor surgery and he had an ablation done on his heart. Everything went GREAT!! He is already home and doing okay. It wasn't open heart but they did go up through a main artery from his groin... so needless to say he is a bit uncomfortable. We were at the hospital for a total of 12 hours. Me being the worrier I am.... stressed and stressed. But I just wanted to shout out a thank you for all your support and prayers. Thank you all!!

4 comments:

Hill said...

Jessica! I am so sorry that happened! Please give us a call if there is absolutely anything we can do for you! We would be more than happy to help with anything! Bahama Bucks anyone? :) We're happy to hear everything went well with the surgery and Nic is going to be ok. Wish him well for us and please do not hesitate to call! Love ya!

Nelson Family said...

Jessica, I had no idea, I hope everything is okay, please call if you need anything. That is so so scary. I would be stressed and worried too. I am glad he is home and everything went well. Love you!
Sharla

Taralee said...

holy CRAP!! That is so crazy. I didn't even know. Danica had the same thing done a while ago. It sucks. I hope nic recovers quickly..sounds like he is doing good. Oh, and congrats on the house! That will be fun! Hope all is good. Give miss taya a kiss and a squeeze for me! Love ya chica!

Cody and Danica said...

Believe me, he'll be glad he got it done. Since I had it done, I could actually go running without wanting to die and it doesn't feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest! Good luck! Danica...Tara's little sister